Wednesday 25 June 2014

Thanks and Goodbye

If you told me two months ago that I would have my own blog and web page, I would have laughed. Much thanks to Shauna for telling me about Wix. I spent many long hours trying to navigate my blog and my web but it was worth it, my confidence is building. Having to complete the catalogue was a wonderful learning experience for me. I think the best way to learn is by rolling up your sleeves and researching the information yourself. Our last class was exceptional. I picked up loads of good ideas from my classmates. Some of my favourites are: Table top scissors Velcro at dollar store Lava lamp Bubble wrap Popsicle sticks for turning pages Hanger for cookbooks One handed cutting board and jar openers I am excited about continuing the journey with assistive technology. I have already started planning for next year. Thanks to everyone!!!! Eleanor

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job, I understand that feeling of learning something new and thinking it will be one heck of a go. I certainly felt that way with i-technology devices.

    ReplyDelete